• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2004- 4.0 liter no power alternator yellow wire

Does anyone have a video or pictures of the fusible link for the yellow/white wire on the alternator? My 2004 ranger is not charging and it does not have battery voltage on the yellow wire at the alternator. My understanding is this wire has a few fusible links. I hate to just go unwrapping the...
  2. 93 Ranger engine change now bad miss and occasional backfire

Hi, I have a 93 ranger with the 4.0, 5 speed, 4x4. My original engine started making a bad rattle noise (cam bearings or wrist pin). So I picked up a good running used 4.0 out of a 95 ranger. I swapped the engines the other day the harness and sensors all look to be the same. I used the harness...
  3. 4.0 OHV main bearing noise or valve noise

Hi, I recently bought a 93 ranger with a 4.0 5 speed 4x4. When I bought the truck it had a blown intake gasket and didn't run. I put new head gaskets and intake gaskets on it and it runs now. It actually seems to run pretty good with the exception of a slight hesitation when taking off. It has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad