• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explorer 5.0 body harness?

I have a 94 mustang 5.0ho with the engine harness and ecu, I was reading somewhere that you can use the explorer 5.0 body harness and with minimal splicing make it work with the ranger? I can't find the original link I was reading? My question is why can't I just use a 94-95 mustang body...
  2. 95 v8 + 95 ranger. tired of searching forums.

I just need some quick answers. How do I make a 94 t5 fit my 95 2wd step side. Can I put a mustang clutch pedal in and make a cable for it? Or do I have to buy the $500 external clutch slave setup. I can only find things on auto trans and non tremec t5's. Or if someone can post a link I can find...
  3. new guy here, checkin in. 10-4 ham sandwich

Hey ranger family. I just picked up a 1995 ranger step side, it's purple and does open diff brake stands in the rain. I just bought a 1995 302 HO for it. I came from the Japanese car scene, wanted to try on some American stuff for a change, seeing as how I love budweiser, guns and chew cope...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad