• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 203/205 Doubler

To start I have a 1989 4X4 Ranger Supercab. The truck has a fresh 351W/NP435/NP205 with twin stick shifters. Lately i have been more interested in getting a 203 for a doubler. I am still in the middle of my build so i need new driveshafts made regardless as well as still working on fully...
  2. Aerostar or Jeep intermediate steering shaft

Hello, I am in the middle of my 1989 Ranger build. I am just finishing building a fresh 351W, NP435, Twin sticked NP205 combo I would like to drop in the frame this week. Anyways I was wondering if anybody could help me with a few questions. First, at one point in time I found a great write up...
  3. Dual exhaust

I am dropping a 351W in my 1989 Ranger 4X4 and would like to run dual exhaust. Has anybody done it on this setup and any helpful tips trying to get past the transfer case ect.
  4. New tires old speedo gear

Hello, I am about to finish my 351 build and want to get new tires soon, I have found the formula to calibrate the speedometer gear when final drive gears are changed. However, I can not find any information on how to determine the amount of teeth I will need based on a larger tire size...
  5. 351 build alternator question

Hello, I just finished building my new 351 to drop into my 1989 Supercab 4X4 Ranger. I am about to start building my transmission in the next week and have the cab pulled and the frame freshly painted. My question is I have a new alternator, power steering pump, lines, and gearbox for the old...
  6. 1989 Ranger 351W NP435 205 swap

Hello, I am in the process of doing a V8 conversion in my 4X4 89 Ranger. I had a 302 roller cam engine I was going to use but then was given a 351W with new cam,intake,pistons,and trick flow spring upgrade to build instead. I located another 351W with NP435 transmission and a 205 transfercase...
  7. GT40P heads and cruise control question

Hello, I am swapping in a V8 into my 1989 4X4 Ranger Supercab and am in the process of building a 302 I have from an 87 truck. I have found a decently priced set of GT40P heads to use rather then what I have now. The question is I have read through the forums and seen there are issues with...
  8. 1989 Ranger doors

Hello Rangerstation, I have a 1989 ranger supercab and I am in need of new doors. Or at least a new driver side door. I am curious as to what years the doors are interchangeable with so I can go to the junkyard this weekend and get some while it is half off weekend. Thank you for any info in advance
  9. Hello from down south

I have been viewing this site for the past two years but just became a member. 1989 Ranger supercab 4X4 2.9L D35 8.8 6'' class II Skyjackers 3'' body. Planning a V8 swap soon.
  10. V8 swap advice would be great!

Hello RangerStation members, I have been visiting this website for the past 2 years as I have been rebuilding my truck but just became a member. I have a 1989 Supercab Ranger 2.9L 4X4 (D35 and 8.8) 6'' class II Skyjacker 3" body lift and 2'' coil spacers, Frame off restoration in the works. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad