• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ECU needed

I've just been informed that my '87 Ranger's ECU is not firing two of the injectors.... so i need to replace it. No problem, right? Well, apparently, the PO had changed the ECU at some point, and it's not the correct number for a Ranger. I'm going to stop by the shop and verify this, but the...
  2. Crank pulley removal question

OK, this is an easy one. I've determined that the cause of my Ranger's problems is most likely an incredibly old and worn timing belt. Only problem i have now is that I'll have to borrow a socket and breaker bar to get the crank pulley off? Can anyone tell me what size of socket I need so I...
  3. Diagnostic connectors

Hey, I'm new here, have a little problem I can't solve. I have an '87 Ranger which started idling rough and is really down on power. i changed the cap, rotor, wires and plugs, as they were all REALLY old.... no change. Next step is to check for codes, right? So I get my scan tool, open the hood...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad