• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rebuilt motor and the problems I am having

I had my 4.0 rebuilt in December. I bought a cam from Delta cam that was slightly bigger than the stock, stage 3 super six heads, headers, and the bigger throttle body. The truck has never run smooth. Twice I have had to take the truck in to have air leaks fixed. This last week I had the intake...
  2. Got my Super 6 heads!

I just got my Super 6 stage 3 heads along with my Delta cam and JBA headers. MY truck is already in the shop having the machine work done to the engine. I do not know how much HP I will have when its all said and done, but I know it will be a lot better than stock
  3. Seat belt anchor points

I have a 96 XT cab with buckets. The seat belts attach to my seats. I want to put some moab seats in my truck, but do not know if there are anchor points of the floor of the 96. I had them on my 97. I do not want to pull my carpet up to look. Does anyone know if they are down there?
  4. Time for a rebuild

My engine has a little over 201,120 miles on it. So far my power steering, radiator as well as oil leak. I have a machine shop that will take my motor out, rebuild it which includes machining, and put the motor back in for $3500. Im going to use the 410 cam and a stage 2 head job from Tom...
  5. Morana Twin t/b intake manifold

was on the Tom Morana website and came across their Twin t/b intake manifold, has anyone used this setup? http://moranav6racing.com/category.html?CategoryID=32
  6. Built 4.0l and emissions

I did a search but came up with nothing, so if anyone has an answer or info that would help. I called my mechanic and asked if he rebuilds motors, he said yes, but only stock motors. He would not put a hotter cam or ported heads on my motor, he said it would cause problems with emissions. Is...
  7. Body swaping

I have looked on the internet for this subject, yet I have only found people putting Ranger bodies on Explorer frames, I would like to know if anyone has put a Sport trac body on a Ranger frame? I have a 97 super cab and I would like to put a Sport trac on the frame. The ranger wheel base is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad