• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Suggestions for removing harmonic balancer

anyone have a idea how to remove the harmonic balance without taking radiator out. And without turning the engine backwards. And no I don't want to crank the engine while proping the breaker bar against the ground or top of engine to loosen bolt. Doesn't sound like a good idea
  2. suggestions for starting

okay heres the deal, couple months ago my truck over heated so i replaced water pump, thermostat, engine flush, still over heated, saw coolant in oil so thought i better change head gaskets. i broke engine down regasket everything and i ended up buying another head because 2 cylinders where doin...
  3. My compression test, help!

so after I replaced head gasket and all the seals truck wouldn't start. So I did fuel test and it was 36 psi. Then did compression test cylinder 1 - 40 psi Cylinder 2 - 55 psi Cylinder 3 - 150 psi Cylinder 4 - 120 psi Cylinder 5 -145 psi Cylinder 6 - 110 psi None of them are leaking air, so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad