• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2ndSS

help needed,

ok so i have a 2002 fx4 ranger 4wd, I will admit Im not a 4x4 guru. Had rangers most of my life, but. Anyway when in 4wd high the truck pulls hard to the right, in 2wd drives normal. It feels almost like the brakes are stuck on the front. Any help is appreciated before I rip into this. please
  2. 2ndSS

synthetic option for BW1354

can I use Mercon V or Dexron 6 in my BW 1354 transfer case?
  3. 2ndSS

02 ranger 4x4 FX4 off road rear disc brake conversion

ok so I am reading in the tECH lIBRARY REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSIONS, AND IT SAYS the mustang kit works but not on an 02 4x4 FX4. I would like to know why? is it the shock mount placement? please
  4. 2ndSS

98 3.0L auto weak fuel pressure

asking for advice. 98 ranger 3.0L auto 2wd. cycle key sometimes 10psi sometimes 30. guy I bought it from replaced fuel pump (not the complete module, just the fuel pump). same thing. seems 98 is an oddball year, 97 had a fuel press reg. 99 is fuel on demand, I was told ford change mid model...
  5. 2ndSS

2001 mountaineer

looking at this 2001 mountaineer, see pic of problem. I know this is catastrophic rust failure, but how difficult is this to repair? not much experience with 4wd systems.
  6. 2ndSS

long tubes

ok I have a 2wd 94 4.0L ranger auto. my question is for u guys that added long tube headers, is it worth it? can u feel a diff? Im not sure how restricted the stock manifolds are. please
  7. 2ndSS

header question 4.0L

is it possible to bolt a 4.0 sohc header on a 90-94 4.0? gaskets look really close, was wondering if anyone has got this to work

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad