• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. b2 4.0 swap wiring help please!!

Alright guys i got my 4.0 all swapped in and it fires up. I however have no coolant temp and no battery gauge it seems. I also think that I have a dead short but I can work on that once I get my gauges working. I found the Black/blue wire that feeds the gauge for temp but am not sure where it...
  2. Oh no cracked head!!

So I just bought an 89 bone stock nice n clean with a blown head gasket. So I got it all torn down and found that the head is cracked where the valve cover would sit. Ive already been told dont mess around just replace both and Im wondering if anyone might have info on a cheap place to order...
  3. The swap worked

Ok so I was the one who had blown up my 2.5 motor in my 98 ranger and was going to be switching to a 2.3. So with much problems and headache I got it done the other day and its running really good. Had to drill and tap the block for the water pump as well as change the bottom bracket for the...
  4. 2.5 blew opting for a 2.3

Hey the guys. The good old 98 2.5 blew and a friend gave me his 2.3 with nothing wrong with it. Havn't got the exact year on the 2.3 but im noticing problems. The power stearing mount is differn't but not such a big deal. But my main problem is the 2 sensors on the bottom end. One on the oil...
  5. Thanks for the help! I finally created an account

Ive been reading here since i first got my ranger and its been a big help. I decided to join for more specific help with a motor swap. Ill start another thread for that in the correct location. Im working with the 98 2 seater 4cyl 2.5

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad