• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerworks

WTB: Dana 35 TTB Third member geared

looking to see if anyone has a True Dana 35 third member that has been regeared to 4.10 they would be interested in selling ? or a deeper gear etc ( 4.56, 4.88, 5.13 )
  2. rangerworks

lift?

94 Ranger lwb, 3"body cut fenders with 14-35-16 boggers on 16 x 10rims built to be low and stable,
  3. rangerworks

cam sensor

anyone ever deal with the cam sensor at the back of a 4.0???the prev motor had it,the one we swaped in did not,we installed it,but seems like it's alittle sluggish on the bottom end????
  4. rangerworks

meet and greet/ride

anyone interested in a meet/ride around wnc,east tenn, (tellico,callalantee,???others??? would like to get something planned for a weekend in the near future, COME ON all these members on here and no-one wants to ride???? fine while you guys surf the net,i'm going wheeling
  5. rangerworks

doubler

I've seen on here posted about dd machine doublers,I would like some more info on these anyone got any??????
  6. rangerworks

wnc here

western north carolina here any one close????
  7. rangerworks

my new project

1994 Ford Ranger lwb -4.0 5spd -3" body cut fenders -35 boggers on 16x10 rock crawler wheels (i've felt the power off the darkside and considering a 35o????) It is a straight up cheap build,until I make my mind up on what to do with it this winter,It will for sure get a sas swap of some...
  8. rangerworks

hey youuuu guysss

new from western north carolina here,finally got time to join

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad