• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fiftyfordfloored

1994 Ranger Lift - Experiance With This Setup

Since I have the truck all torn apart, I planned on giving her a little more suspension height on a budget, but I want to do it the right way. My plan was a set of 1.5" Rough Country springs up front, aftermarket Explorer leaf springs out back (which is supposedly good for +1.5"), delete the...
  2. fiftyfordfloored

1994 Ranger Resurection

It started with a call from my buddy who worked at a service station... he said "I have this black extended cab 4x4 ranger over here that the owner left the title with the owner to cover a bill, blown A4LD and he doesn't wanna fix it. Said it's too old to put a trans in this piece of junk." I...
  3. fiftyfordfloored

SuperCab Short bed to Long bed swap...

I know it's been asked a bunch of times and I understand what needs to be done mechanically on a '98+ for the swap... But has anyone actually done it? I've been searching through threads for hours and come up with nothing. Has anyone taken a picture, or even photoshop'd one? I like having a...
  4. fiftyfordfloored

Hello! Finally bought a Ranger...

Not really new to the site, but new to being active since I finally own a Ranger. :yahoo: Picked up this '97 for a thousand bucks from an older gentleman. 168k on it, 3.0L automatic 2WD. In really good shape for the most part, even has working AC. I've worked on a lot of cars in my short 27...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad