• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I need new coils with no lift

Finally got my little beast on the road (351w conversion). Problem is the original coils are sagging. I tried a set of 94 explorer coils I had laying around. No change in ride height, a little stiffer ride. I'm looking at either Moog cc840 coils or the skyjacker 132/132x route. I do not...
  2. Hitch vs gas tank

I have a 84 long bed withe the rear fuel tank. Does anyone know if there are any interference issues with a trailer hitch. I will not delete the rear tank. I need all the go juice I can carry.
  3. Output flange

Are the output yoke and flanges interchangeable between the 1350 and 1354. I have a 1350 manual shift with the rear yoke and am wanting to upgrade the u-joints when i convert to an 8.8.
  4. Been lurking a while about time I said High

I'm currently in the final stages of shoehorning a 351W into my latest 4 letter F word (ford) money pit. I've been able to glean so much info from the forum. If I can, maybe I can share in return. 86 ranger 4x4 long bed 442 hp 351W, built c4,5 hybrid every time I see an explorer I cant...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad