• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. HELP! No fuel or spark

Ok did a 4.0 swap. Only way I can get the fuel pump on is to run a hot wire to relay. AND I have fire coming from the control module and ign switch but no fire out of the coil. Changed the coil same issues. Does anyone have any ideas on either problem?
  2. No hot wireson 4.0 swap please help

Im using the original bronco ii headlight harness with the ECU and Engine harness from the 91 explorer. I have the fuse plug connected at the fire wall. I have no fire to any of my fuses or the power distribution block. Which doesn't make any since to me, unless there is a wire somewhere that...
  3. New member from Georgia

hello. MY name is Dustin. I've got an 89 B-II im in the process of doing the 4.0 swap on. looking for all the help I can get with the wiring lol
  4. 2.9 to 4.0 swap

ok I've done my research and now I cant find this certain info im lookin for again. I read that you can do the swap using the standard 2.9 wiring harness with the swap. if anyone has any info on this please let me know or know where I can find the info please help.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad