• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Exploranger

Air Conditditoner wiring help

Can someone help me with the wiring for the air conditioner in a 1998 ranger. I installed a 1997 Explorer 302 in it, The air conditioner will not cycle and keeps freezing up. I can't find any info on Air Conditioner wiring. Everything I find is for a different year Ranger and do not work on a...
  2. Exploranger

Overdrive wiring question.

I have a 1998 Ranger That had a 2.5, I-4 With a 5peed Manual transmission. I have installed a 1997 Explorer 5.0 with a 4R70W Tramsmission. The Ranger doesn't have the wiring for the overdrive switch on the shift lever. What have others done to power up this switch / indicator light. The...
  3. Exploranger

Fuel pressure regulator question

I have a 1998 Ranger with a 2.5, 4 banger. I purchased a 1997 Explorer as a donor. I have the engine and transmission out and have been removing the needed parts from the Exlorer to be used for the swap. Today I removed the fuel tank, when I removed the fuel sender and pump there was no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad