• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blower hose size 2.3 1990

Hi guys, I'm desperately after the inner bore size of the heater matrix hoses leading from the thermostat through to the bulk head. Mine had deformed terribly and I need to get a new one ASAP Thank you 1990 2.3 xlt ranger
  2. Wind deflectors

Hi there, Im in the Uk but does anyone know where I can get a pair of wind deflectors for my 90 Ranger SWB ? Or does anyone know alternative ones that fit please Thank you
  3. 91 Ranger dash lights Pic needed

Hi all, I need a pic of the dash light bulbs in the 91 Ranger. Is it just standard capless bulbs ? I want to upgrade to LED Any help much appreciated
  4. 1990 Ranger 2.3 XLT

Hi guys, I have just purchased the above vehicle and I need some bits for it - but Im getting confused as to what is a Bronco II and a Ranger. Im assuming the Bronco II is the ranger with the rear cover ? I was told to use LMT Truck for my parts, but they dont seem to have the 90 Ranger as...
  5. Hello from the UK

Hi everyone, Im Mike and I own a 1990 2.3L Ranger XLT. I just purchased it after many years owning and racing Japanese cars, and always fancied breaking into American trucks. Now I have a baby on the way, and the Ranger was a great choice for family truck and to do a bit of work too. Got lots...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad