• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. advice & opinions?

Got a 92 ranger doing a v8 swap an i found a few engines around and id like some advice. Going to tear down and rebuild over winter. I want a manual but ive heard its better with an auto C80E6015A Over bored but unknown size Cammed but unknown model Carb'd 80'S courger 5.0 ho with auto tran...
  2. new motor's giving up v8 time!

Hi got a 92 ranger standard cab standard bed 2wd had a 2.3 in it, now i got a 4.0 and thats giving up... getting a 302 out of a late 80's early 90's couger end of this month, might try to get the wiring too. Making it carbed. Womdering what all i would have to do to drop it in there. 7.5 3.73...
  3. 4.0 carb, supercharger, or v8 swap

Hi got a 92 ranger standard cab just put in a 4.0 ohv for about 100 buck all said and done and been planning my next upgrade/mod. Its going to need a head in the near future, the bolt holes for the alt. bracket are snapped off. Been tossing around ideas of possibly carb'n maybe using the intake...
  4. will a 92 rear window fit a 96?

Quick question. Will a rear window out of a 92 sandard cab fit into a 96 standard cab?
  5. 92 ranger 4.0 rough idle and backfiring

Hi got a 92 ranger was a 2.3 swaped in a 4.0 wiring and all. wiring is for an auto but with a man tran in it Now... the battery light stays on, its missing at idle and missing up to 1500~ when revved, backfires when coming down to an idle. Long and hard start with backfiring. And has a fan...
  6. new guy in PA

Hello everyone... Found this site awhile ago, helped me out a good bit and jus now dexided to sign up. Got a 92 ford ranger had a 2.3 5spd in it but got bored one day and decided to drop a 4.0 in it. Owned this truck for about 3years . Working a dead-end job but still find money to blow! :icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad