• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help with media

Look. I tried to post something. A build. Photo Bucket is quite possibly the worst thing I have ever used on any forum. All my pics were either the same picture again and again or the stupid ass box that says to update. I really like TRS and I would like to be fully engaged... looking...
  2. "B.L.T" - Bronco II -

"Brave Little Toaster" Kinda off to a rough start on this... but here is the progress. Purchase info: Bought from original owner in Crested Butte Colorado. It was a family vacation vehicle at their mountain home. They had a 3 ring binder dedicated to its existence with countless pictures (all...
  3. Building a bronco II

I have the following 302, carbureted AX-15 trans (best I could do) NP-205 1977 full width D44 HP lock to lock with radius arms, radius arm brackets, coil buckets, shock mounts, steering parts... all of it from a 77 F150 ranger with factory quad shocks. Matching 9 inch rear. I have all of...
  4. SAS using dana 30 from jeep yj

i have a built up jeep yj doner vehicle " complete vehicle" jumped time and suffered catastrophic engine failure. the jeep has nearly no usable body panels due to rust. it isn't worth fixing anymore. so i am buying a 2wd ranger from my employer for 1,000 bucks runs great i drive it every day...
  5. Taking bad habits in a whole new direction

i have a 2.5L jeep YJ im scrapping it. not putting any more money into it. its rusted just about to death except all the new crap ive put into it. my employer is selling a bunch of rangers, and i want an all ford product driveway. so... im gonna use the jeep as an organ doner and build a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad