• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bcw

Used 4.0

So I ran across a used 4.0l from a 95 explorer or ranger I'm waiting back on more info from the guy. He wants 350 obo here in rapid city, SD does this seem like a fair price to the rest of you? Lastly is there any things I should look out for if I go to look at it?
  2. bcw

2000 m50dr1 into 92

Is there any differences between a 2000 m50dr1 and a 92 m50dr1. I found a m50dr1 on clist and the guy claims it's from a 2000 expo. I'm mainly looking to see if it will fit in my 92 ranger. Thanks
  3. bcw

90 4.0l into 92 4.0l

My 92 4.0l is on its way out and i found a 90 4.0l with just over 100,000 miles . Will this swap into my 92 and is there any known problems for the 90 4.0l.
  4. bcw

diesel ranger overseas

So got to drive this lil beast the other day. Im deployed and we use alot of these lil guys. Its a 2.5l turbo diesel manual trans and transfer case. Was a blast to drive had low gears so it was super peppy. Wish we had these in the states.
  5. bcw

Tossing some ideas around in my head

So im planning on pretty much overhaulin my ranger when I get back stateside in a few months and want to get some feedback from yall. The plan is a skyjacker class 6in to eliminate my old 4 in and 3in body. the drivetrain will be swapped to 5.0l with a m50dr2 and hopefully a doubler transfer...
  6. bcw

what is this and what years will it fit

Ranger across this on clist. What is it and how much is it worth?
  7. bcw

v8 swap or built 4.0

ok so here is my truck I have a 92 ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 man trans and transfer case. After my deployment ill have some money to play around with and want to start planning and get some ideas. Now I am stuck deciding between a slightly modified EFI 302 or building my 4.0 up with more power. the...
  8. bcw

Any black hills SD rider's

Hey everyone I was recently stationed at Ellsworth by rapid city anybody on here ride the black hills or local trails?
  9. bcw

mud terrain recommendations

Hey its time to buy some new tires finally and need some help on deciding what to go with. Lil background info the truck will be doin alot of wheelin. I recently got stationed in western south dakota so thats the terrain ill be in. So far im likin the hercules trail diggers.
  10. bcw

need help deciding on new brake pads

Ok little background info. I have a 93 s10 that I occasionally race and tow. Its gonna need new front brakes soon and just lookin for some suggestions to upgrade to. Also is ebc brakes a good brand or just hyped up. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad