• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3l drinking oil

My son and I rebuilt his 95 2.3l from the ground up. The engine has less than 10k miles and is drinking a quart of oil every 1k miles or less. The truck runs great, the compression is within norms, we changed the PCV valve and there are NO leaks. It does blow a little smoke on start-up, but...
  2. No 5th gear

Hi all, I just got my sons truck on the road after a complete rebuild of the engine and transmission. You all helped out with a ground problem, so hopefully one of you can assist with a transmission issue. I rebuilt an M5R1 with all new bearings and syncros and it shifts perfectly until 5th...
  3. Help- Cant get a new engine to fire.

Long time reader, first time poster I just rebuilt my son's 95 ranger 2.3 motor and 5 speed. Went to fire it and only got the relay click. I bought a brand new battery and verified the charge, bench tested the starter, re-checked all the connections and re did the battery terminals and tried...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad