• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 86 Ranger TFI Relocation **** Up

So I got a relocation kit to move the tfi module off of the distributor, got a new module whole nine. Right off I see there's literally no where to put this damn heat sink so I go with the only place it would fit and also the only place I probably shouldn't have put it..... Right above the...
  2. Quick Questions...

Okay, so I have a 86' Ranger 4x4 with a cracked head and/or block (water in oil top to bottom, it's a real mess). So I decided to swap the motor out, and to keep from dealing with an onslaught of wiring issues I just went back with another 2.9 out of 1990 Bronco 2. My questions may seem somewhat...
  3. Quick Questions...

Okay, so I have a 86' Ranger 4x4 with a cracked head and/or block (water in oil top to bottom, it's a real mess). So I decided to swap the motor out, and to keep from dealing with an onslaught of wiring issues I just went back with another 2.9 out of 1990 Bronco 2. My questions may seem somewhat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad