• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. First gen Ranger and late 70's early 80's f150 fuel sending units?

Wondering if the fuel sending units from late 70's early 80's f150s are the same size as the Rangers. Mine looks exactly the same as this I would just like to check if anyone knows the size of the cap where the feed tube is the same.
  2. swapping seat components, non incline seats to incline?

I've looked through 11 pages in this section of the forums and have done multiple searches but couldn't find anything. Is it possible, has anyone done this? Swap the recline/incline components from two door <insert swap model here> seats to four door seats? Reason I ask is due to the new...
  3. 2/0 drop issue

I was just messing with ya about the goofy legging, been playing around with photobucket so it breaks the links.
  4. 2/0 drop issue

Looks good man, don't drop the back though you need crazy rake for a mean trash hauling machine lol
  5. 2/0 drop issue

Lil2much I don't think running less than 1* camber would kill your tires or make it unbearable to drive. I would grab up some bushings, pop them in and wait (if you want to go lower) until you put in the dream beams and the front is all said and done. Then go get your alignment. Hate to pay twice.
  6. spring tabs?

I noticed replacing the factory coils some of the retaining "tabs" were bent over the top of the coils. Does it matter if these weren't bent back over the replaced coil? Really there have to be pretty significant lift for these coils to fall out of the pocket. No bend. :icon_rofl: my...
  7. 2/0 drop issue

Lil 2 much, here is a pic of my "factory" camber bushing that I replaced when I just put in my drop springs. Bought moog 2* bushings for 10 bucks each. With these bushings a shop should have no issues adjusting your camber. As you can see mine are adjusted completely out at 2*. Hit me...
  8. Door panel dimensions?

Hey does anyone know these off hand? I tried to look it up online last night to no avail. Did a search and found where a bunch of people have fabed some (got good ideas too) but still no deminsions. I'd measure mine but they stay 30 minutes away lol. Thank you in advance!
  9. zombie ranger!

Well there's really no zombies but this thing is back from the dead. 1984 Ranger, parked for 8 years, bought for $35 and coming back to life. I have a few pictures of progress. No one ever thought it would live again. Custom Zombie slashed interior! Zombies collect things right...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad