• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1988 ford ranger 5.0 swap questions

So i understand bolting the engine in and mounting everything up that's not an issue. but I'm wanting to run a foxbody fuel injected engine. fuel wise all i need is a better fuel pump right? And is there someone i could buy an already converted harness from? I'm no wiring genius and i do not...
  2. my battery light is on when my ignition is off

I have a 1988 ford ranger with a 2.9 and a 5 speed. When i hook the battery up no matter how i turn the ignition ( even completely off my battery light never goes off) Well i have a feeling i need a new key switch cylinder any way because i dont need a key to turn mine. Could that be the...
  3. 1988 ranger 2wd sas questions

I have a 1988 ford ranger extended cab shortbed pickup that is 2wd. I was wondering if doing a sas swap on my 2wd is alot harder than on a 4x4? Also is there anyway i could do this swap including adding the transfercase and related parts with little to no fabrication? i have a budget of about...
  4. new from arkansas

I have a 1988 ford ranger that im working on installing a v8 and a t5 into :icon_welder:
  5. 1988 ford ranger 302 swap

I'm in the process of gathering parts for a carbed ford 302 or 351w ( i have not decided which yet) everything's the same swap wise except headers and oil pan right (what pan?)? Well my question is I want to run a t5 out of a ford foxbody. I have read the tech articles but i do not understand...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad