• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A4LD sometimes works sometimes not at all

88 ford ranger with 2.9 and A4LD 4X4 was working perfectly tell today put it in drive and herd a grinding noise for a second now the forward gears dont work but 1 and 2 work more often than drive and sometimes neutral will be reverse the shift linkage moves normally that i can see toed off the...
  2. oil presser light fading in and out

i haven't been driving my truck at all in the past 2 years (cant get insurance on 2 vehicles that i can afford) i was starting it and running it every 2 weeks for a wile but in the past 8 months its been more like once a month due to the battery going bad and i didn't wanna spend $100 on a...
  3. 87 with 33 12.50 15s

i just got a 4in suspension lift on my 87 and it already has a 2in body lift i have read that with a 6in suspension lift you can run 33s without cutting the fenders i wanna know if anyone else is running a setup like mine and has 33s with no problems i want to know it will work before i spend...
  4. 302 into 2000 ranger

this is my first post hear i have a 2000 ford ranger with 2.5 and an M5OD i want to do a 5.0 swap and every swap i see for a 98 and newer is with an explorer 5.0 the engine im about to get is out of a 94 branco i want to know if a ]nyone has done a swap on a ranger this new with a 5.0 from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad