• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0 liter, #3 misfire

So, how do I start? 1998 Ranger 2WD, EXT-Cab 3.0 with automatic. It has a misfire. I was driving down the interstate and at some point hit the gas when the road opened up from slow traffic, the engine revved high in my opinion and i took my foot off the gas quickly. Maybe I never pushed it...
  2. Runs rough, plug wires, coil pack help

I have a 1998 Ranger v6 3.0 automatic which I bought last year. It ran rough at first with shaking and then when it warmed up, fired on all six. There was also an engine code P0302 (misfire on #2). I just replaced the plugs and wires and the old plugs looked like they had a .100 gap (all...
  3. 1950 Ford f1 body on 98 Ranger chassis

1950 Ford f1 body on 98 Ranger chassis.
  4. Cranking but no start - So much already done

Hello world - first Ranger Post! 1994 Ranger XLT extended cab, 2.3, manual tranny I was driving down the road and the engine just stopped and has not started since. Yes, there is plenty of gas in the tank. It has the following new parts: fuel pump, strainer, fuel filter, pressure regulator...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad