• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1993 5.0 swap in to 1996 ranger wiring?????

Ok I'm swapping a 93 5.0 in to my 96 ranger does anyone have the diagram for the engine harness in the ranger I'm trying to be cheap and not buy the book any help would be great thanks guys!
  2. 94 96 4.0 are they the same?

Hello just wondering is the 4.0 from a 94 the same as a 96?
  3. 2001 ranger with 4.10 gears did that come factory?

I'm am parting out a 01 ranger and on the tag it says 4.10 for the gears it is a 4.0 sohc automatic 4X4 just about every one I have ever parted out has had the 3.73 gears did these come factory that way?
  4. transmission swap help needed please!

I'm swapping a 5.0 from a 1998 explorer in to my 1996 ranger and I want to run a 5-speed transmission I'm swapping the dash and everything in to the ranger for the pats and to make sure everything should work correctly but has anyone on here ran a standard transmission or figured out how to do...
  5. 3.0-4.0 dash wiring?

Hello I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the dash wiring is the same on my two trucks I have a 1999 3.0 auto that is rolled and a good cab from a 2001 4.0 sohc would I need to swap the dashes from one to the other or just the pats thanks for any help I can get!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad