• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 -97 knuckles/ spindles

after looking on the net. cant seem to find a real good pic of the bare 95-97 knuckles. if anyone has pic of these from a project just some source. if you could post them here I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
  2. 95 /97 knuckles

If someone could point me in the right direction or ans. this. Can I put the ranger 95/97 knuckles on 94 Explorer frt. I beams. Thank you for any info. Bill T
  3. 95 /97 knuckles

If someone could point me in the right direction or ans. this. Can I put the ranger 95/97 knuckles on 94 Explorer frt. I beams. Thank you for any info. Bill T
  4. neutral safety switch

Iam working on a 88 ranger going to 5.0 set up. 88 has a manual 5 spd in it now going to put in C4 out of a 80's granada. and column shifting. nss on granada is on brake pedal and NOT on the trans. will have to put in auto trans brake pedal set up in. Can I use the nss with the new brake pedal...
  5. will a 94 explorer front beam setup work on 88 ranger

As title states would like some input on this setup. plus I can get the rear end from the same explorer with a l/s 3.73 8.8 drum brake for $250.00 for both front and rear. :headbang:
  6. 95 97 spindles on stock 88 I bean

would like to find out if any one has done this or will they fit before I run out and buy 95 97 front spindle package thank for any info.
  7. 88 5.0 to c4 trans

I planning on putting a 88 mustang 5.0 Efi eng. and C4 trans with a 157t bell housing in my 88 ranger. How could I connect the kick down lever on the C4 to eng. any suggestions would be helpful in planning stage. Thank you in advance

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad