• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Recommended locker

I have a 1996 ranger 4x4 and i'm looking to get a rear locker. I've looked around but can't seem to find the right one. If anyone has some info on a good and somewhat inexpensive locker that would be much appreciated. It would mostly be used for the occasional off road trip, nothing to crazy...
  2. "pre-runner" look help

So i'll start off with that i have a 1996 ranger 3.0 v6 4x4. I'm trying to accomplish the "pre-runner" look. I'm having a hard time figuring out what i need to do for suspension. I don't have thousands of dollars to spend on long travel suspension so i need to go for a cheaper route. I know the...
  3. Ranger making weird clutch noises?

I have a 1996 ranger 3.0 v6 5 speed that is making a bad spinning/grinding noise when the clutch is pushed in. It usually only does it when it is in a gear and the clutch is in. It tends to make the noise from 1st to 2nd gear and in reverse then sometimes whenever it wants. At first i thought it...
  4. Throwout bearing

So it's very obvious that I need to replace my throwout bearing. I've never done this on the ten cars I've owned so I'm a little nervous to do it. If anyone has any tips or suggestions please tell! If I do decide to do it myself I'll also be replacing the slave cylinder. Btw, this is a 1996...
  5. New ranger owner from Oregon

Just got my first ranger about a week ago. It's a 1996 Ford Ranger 3.0l v6 5 speed with 141k. Haven't done a whole lot to it besides a lot of cleaning and just put some brand new Goodyear wrangler tires on this morning since the previous ones were shot. Looking forward to talking to new people...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad