• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rims and tires for lowered ranger

Hey everyone, I have a question about what size rims and tires I should use when I lower my ranger. I'm using a djm lower kit that will drop the front 4 inches and the rear 5 inches. I want to make sure I have the right size wheels so I don't have to worry about rubbin on the front wheel wells...
  2. Clunking in rear

I have noticed that my drum brakes are making clunking noises whenever I'm breaking or just driving in general. It's not constant either one day it will happen and the next it will happen for 20 minutes straight. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly but I know that when I break I feel the...
  3. Driver side lower then passenger

Hey everyone, I have come across an issue with the stance of my 04 ranger. I noticed that the front wheel well on my drivers side was lower than my passenger side. I looked underneath and there is nothing visually broken. I took a measurement from the flat ground to the top of the wheel well and...
  4. What size tires for 15x10 rims??

Hey guys I recently was looking to lift my 04 2wd 3inches and put 33 tires on it but I have decided to stick with the stock height. I'm kinda at a halt right now because I don't know what size tires to get for the 15s. I don't want the tire to be too big where it interferes with the wheel well...
  5. 3 inch suspension lift for 2004 ranger

Hey guys I was just curious as to what kind of rims and tires I should use if I were to use a 3 inch body lift. Also what kind of modifications would need to be done to my ranger if I do this body lift?
  6. LED bar

Anyone have any experience with buying and installing LED BARS? I was interested in a single bar for my 2004 ford ranger. What's the installation like? What's the best brand? Should I do it myself or bring it to a shop! Thanks
  7. 2004 Spindle question

Hey guys I'm having a bit of an issue with replacing my spindle in my 04 ranger. I've been looking online for the spindle but I can not find one for another 2004! I can only find a 2002,03, and 08. So my question is would another year spindle fit for my 04 ranger? If so what year spindle would...
  8. How do you remove a spindle??

Hey guys,I recently posted a thread about my wheel bearing problem and again sorry for over posting,I think I got it now. I was able to remove the whole break assembly. When I got to the roader i took that apart and discovered the race was melted to the spindle! Now I would think buying a new...
  9. Front right wheel is clunking and grinding!!!

Okay guys I have a bit of an issue here. My front right tire is all of a sudden clunking and grinding. I drive it home from the gym and noticed that grease was all over the wheel. After taking the hub cap off I noticed the dust cap was half off. I open it all the way and everything looked in...
  10. Hello from SE CT!

Hello everyone! My name is Tyler and about a couple weeks ago I bought a 2004 Ford Ranger! I'm wicked excited to start working on it and especially being knowledgeable about the In's and Out's of this truck. I believe that the best way to learn how to fix something is to learn from people who...
  11. Opinions on lifting my 2004 ranger???

Hey everyone! Just bought my ranger yesterday and I'm wicked excited to start modifying it. The first thing id like to do is put a lift kit in it. I have been researching lift kits for 2wd rangers and I honestly don't know which one is all around the best quality, and at a fair price. I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad