• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sryan

Clutch Swap

Its time to change my clutch What is the Best Clutch for the 2.9L Ranger with 33" tires. is it the stock ford?, an aftermarket? or if you change the flywheel would it be a 4L Clutch? any help would be great Shawn
  2. sryan

Front Drive Shaft to Transfer Case

there seems to be alot of play on the front drive shaft where it connects, i can shake it and it makes a knocking sound. I haven't taken anything apart yet but i was wondering is there a needle bearing or anything that is easly replaced in the transfer case? the four wheel drive still works...
  3. sryan

What is the best way to protect your box from rust?

My box on my 86 4x4 ranger rusted around the fenders (im sure you have felt that pain before) and i have recently found a new box for it and i am going to take this weekend to flip it over and paint underneath it so i dont run in to this problem again. Have anyone have any pictures of this...
  4. sryan

Intake air Temp sensor

:headbang:Where is the Intake air temp sensor on an 89 2.9 ranger??:headbang:
  5. sryan

There is no such thing as a stupid question

This might be a stupid question but I have a 89 daily driver and was wondering if you could haul the front diff out without removing my frount side axles? I have a replacement but dont really want to go through the hassle of hauling it all apart again Thanks Shawn
  6. sryan

Rusted bad on upper fender

I was wondering how high i could go if i was to cut out the fender so it didn't look bad with 31's or if there is a fender flare that i could cut out the rust holes and install to make it look good again? ____________________ l _______ __l sorry about the pic l...
  7. sryan

Swapping a 2.9 to a 4.0

I have come across a 4.0 engine that i would like to use in my ranger, i was wondering how much work interms of wireing and will i need to change my transmission for this swap? What other supprises will there be if i was to do this conversion. any info would be great thanks Shawn

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad