• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 turbo head work

on average how much is it to get the bigger valves put in to the d port head? Anyone remember when they did theirs? also anyone know of a good machine shop in the southern ohio area thanks.
  2. Anyone in southern OHio WIlling to help me?

I bought a 87 ranger that has a pretty decent body and it has a 2.3 turbo out of a t/c with the ihi turbo all stock with top mount intercooler. I was driving and it started to make a noise like and exhaust leak but its coming from the intake side. I replaced the intake gaskets and the valve...
  3. HX35 turbo

hey just have a few questions as i continue to build my new engine. Im looking to get a new turbo i currently have the garrett t3 .60 ar and im really looking to hit the 400 hp mark but still want it to be very streetable. I see alot of people using the hx35 turbo. now is everyone getting...
  4. 2.3 turbo runs ruff after warm

Looking to go pick up a truck tonight that has a 2.3 turbo out of a 87 t/c and 5 speed la3 computer. he says it runs good till it warms up and it runs like shit seems to me ive did some reading on it some say its ignition proublems what your guess.
  5. 2.9 to 2.3 turbo 4x4

Hi i have a 88 ranger 2.9 4x4 and am very interested in putting my 2.3turbo engine in it. what wiring harness do i need the TC or should i just get a stand alone system or the pimp mangement system. Price really isnt a huge issue and also i found a m5od trans for the 2.3 but no transfer case...
  6. 2.3 Turbo in 4x4 ranger?

My question is how hard is it and what all do i need i have a 1988 ranger 4x4 5 speed 2.9...i have the turbo 2.3 out of a 88 thunderbird and its been completely rebuilt with some goodies but what trans and how would i wire this beast up. Any help would be appreciated! also if anyone has did...
  7. Need help with wiring!!!

Hey I'm new to the forum and I have a 1988 ford ranger xlt 4wd 5 speed. I recently purchased it about three months ago and just got ready to work on it so I just finished putting a new head on it and all new gaskets. But my head lights don't work or my dash lights and there is a few wires that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad