• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RebelAssaultTruk

flywheel? advice greatly appreciated

i just took my flywheel out, i sheared it around the bolts...this is second time ive busted a flywheel...anyone know where i can get a stronger one? are there any stronger ones? if not wheres a good place to just find another one?
  2. RebelAssaultTruk

busted flex plate, question about manual trans...help!

i just busted my flex plate again....n i had a question. ive got 92 ex with 4.0 n auto, standard equipment. i was thinkin of finding a wreckd mazda navajo or ex sport with a manuel trans n swapping it in.....how hard of a job might that be? would it work n bolt right up, howbout the transfer...
  3. RebelAssaultTruk

tubular tailgate concept

i recently chopped my X, and i do have a ranger tailgate i was gonna throw on. ive since decided, maybe making a tubular bumper with a swingaway tailgate tire rack? i got to designing on autocad...so, this is what i came up with...keep in mind, on the angled over triangular bar for the...
  4. RebelAssaultTruk

i had this idea...

[/IMG] this is my cad rendering of my idea for a 3 link set up. im going to make the brackets just like they are here, these pictures exclude the trac bar im already running. does this seem like a good set up? i think wranglers run something similar to this. also, i was thinking...and...
  5. RebelAssaultTruk

Dana 44 dimensions help!!!

just downloaded autocad 09, savage program....im gonna design 3 link brackets to slip over the wedges on my 79' dana 44 HP. my trucks in the shop, so i dont have it accessible to measure. what i need, if anyone can help, is hub to hub measurements, and each side axle tube measured to where it...
  6. RebelAssaultTruk

toyota 4runner help?

i know its no rbv, friend has 4runner im tryin to find a trs quality forum site for...anybody know of any good ones?
  7. RebelAssaultTruk

ford 9 inch locker options?

just threw a ford 9 inch in the rear, its going in the shop for regearing this weekend i was hoping to find a locker for it, but im on a budget...any ideas what my options are for maybe $3-400 or even less? any recommendations greatly appreciated
  8. RebelAssaultTruk

quick question bout heim joints...help!

im in the middle of a d44 sas on my ex. i want to heim the ra ends, i need advice. was looking at jegs heim joints and want to know if they will work...
  9. RebelAssaultTruk

sway bar quick disconnects

i had someone inquire what i did for sway bar disconnects, i guess some people dont run them at all. but, my trucks pretty tall, and its an explorer. it sways pretty bad...heres what i did to fix my sway bar decision. bought these pins at home depot, real cheap. forgot the size, but what i...
  10. RebelAssaultTruk

blackfoots makeover!

so, i decided to obliterate my truck in an attempt at making something better. so far so good, im happy to say. this is blackfoot(what i named my truck (no its not corny). [/IMG] and this one too so ive seen people chop the rear end off their rigs to make a pick-up style rear end. i...
  11. RebelAssaultTruk

new ex here

just moved from bay area to oregon, got 92 5.5 up plus 3 body lift, love wheelin! any southern oregoners wana show me the trails up here?:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad