• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RebelAssaultTruk

flywheel? advice greatly appreciated

i just took my flywheel out, i sheared it around the bolts...this is second time ive busted a flywheel...anyone know where i can get a stronger one? are there any stronger ones? if not wheres a good place to just find another one?
  2. RebelAssaultTruk

busted flex plate, question about manual trans...help!

i just busted my flex plate again....n i had a question. ive got 92 ex with 4.0 n auto, standard equipment. i was thinkin of finding a wreckd mazda navajo or ex sport with a manuel trans n swapping it in.....how hard of a job might that be? would it work n bolt right up, howbout the transfer...
  3. RebelAssaultTruk

tubular tailgate concept

i recently chopped my X, and i do have a ranger tailgate i was gonna throw on. ive since decided, maybe making a tubular bumper with a swingaway tailgate tire rack? i got to designing on autocad...so, this is what i came up with...keep in mind, on the angled over triangular bar for the...
  4. RebelAssaultTruk

i had this idea...

[/IMG] this is my cad rendering of my idea for a 3 link set up. im going to make the brackets just like they are here, these pictures exclude the trac bar im already running. does this seem like a good set up? i think wranglers run something similar to this. also, i was thinking...and...
  5. RebelAssaultTruk

Dana 44 dimensions help!!!

f150 5x5.5 lug. another dimension id like to include, the length between end of tubing and beginning of wedge...anyone who can give me those dimensions or a few links where i can find all of them would be greatly appreciated. also, if anyone needs CAD designing, im pretty sharp with it....it...
  6. RebelAssaultTruk

Dana 44 dimensions help!!!

just downloaded autocad 09, savage program....im gonna design 3 link brackets to slip over the wedges on my 79' dana 44 HP. my trucks in the shop, so i dont have it accessible to measure. what i need, if anyone can help, is hub to hub measurements, and each side axle tube measured to where it...
  7. RebelAssaultTruk

ford 9 inch locker options?

definitely....i couldnt spool it i do too much street driving. i would end up tearing the hell outa my tires, and when i run on frozen roads or black ice sneaks up on me, yes a locker will be pretty sketchy(i figure i have to just learn how my truck handles in those conditions with a locker)...
  8. RebelAssaultTruk

toyota 4runner help?

i know its no rbv, friend has 4runner im tryin to find a trs quality forum site for...anybody know of any good ones?
  9. RebelAssaultTruk

well my rear ends supposed to b a 79 f150......so that will work yea? besides its a full width, unlike eb f9 right?
  10. RebelAssaultTruk

ok i just ordered it...thanks a lot man! that was a good deal. is aussie a good name? i was gonna go with a cheap one from 4wheelparts.com but im happy for the recommendation
  11. RebelAssaultTruk

just threw a ford 9 inch in the rear, its going in the shop for regearing this weekend i was hoping to find a locker for it, but im on a budget...any ideas what my options are for maybe $3-400 or even less? any recommendations greatly appreciated
  12. RebelAssaultTruk

quick question bout heim joints...help!

im in the middle of a d44 sas on my ex. i want to heim the ra ends, i need advice. was looking at jegs heim joints and want to know if they will work...
  13. RebelAssaultTruk

sway bar quick disconnects

i had someone inquire what i did for sway bar disconnects, i guess some people dont run them at all. but, my trucks pretty tall, and its an explorer. it sways pretty bad...heres what i did to fix my sway bar decision. bought these pins at home depot, real cheap. forgot the size, but what i...
  14. RebelAssaultTruk

blackfoots makeover!

so, i decided to obliterate my truck in an attempt at making something better. so far so good, im happy to say. this is blackfoot(what i named my truck (no its not corny). [/IMG] and this one too so ive seen people chop the rear end off their rigs to make a pick-up style rear end. i...
  15. RebelAssaultTruk

new ex here

just moved from bay area to oregon, got 92 5.5 up plus 3 body lift, love wheelin! any southern oregoners wana show me the trails up here?:icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad