• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95Transmission leaking from where line goes in the back of trans

A new O-rig for there and a slave cylinder inside. I am going to do the slave cylinder tomorrow and will check on the O-rig replacement as well since I have to remove the cable in order to drop the trans.
  2. 95Transmission leaking from where line goes in the back of trans

OK, I just found out from a mechanic friend I sent this video to that it is the speedometer cable I see in this video. And that the slave cylinder needs replacing. So, that is what I will be doing.
  3. 95Transmission leaking from where line goes in the back of trans

Hello all. My 83 Ranger has a 95 motor and transmission. The clutch started leaking about a month after my son died, so around November 2023. Depending on how often I drive, I have had to put fluid in the reservoir at least twice a week. While getting ready to drop the trans to replace the...
  4. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

Got everything run and wired. Brake and turn signals are working. Everything is tucked away neatly and ready to drive legally. Love it.
  5. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

Ran new wire to the back and everything is working. Now I have to run the wire to the back. Thank you for your knowledge on this wiring issue. It is going to be nice having all the lights working now.
  6. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

Disregard my posy above. I retested and they both light up when brake and turning signals are applied.
  7. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

Hey frank. Tested both wires and they lit up the test light when brake pressed. However when I turn on the left turning signal, it lights up. But the passenger side turning signal does not light up. The turning signal switch is new. Where would the issue be for the wire not lighting up for the...
  8. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

Thanks, Frank. I will let you know if it does not work, and a replacement will be made. The wires you spoke of Are these just brake or both brake and turning signals? As I was thinking of running a new fire to the back if I cannot find the issue.
  9. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

I ordered a test light/meter yesterday, and to my surprise, it arrived today. This is the one I ordered. Low Voltage & Light Tester I will test it in the morning before heading out to work.
  10. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

Thank you, Franklin. The turning signal switch is new, replaced a few weeks ago. The old one was so bad that it crumbled apart as I removed it. I will do as you stated either in the morning or sometime during the weekend and post my findings. I need to get a test light.
  11. 83 Ranger back passenger brake and turning signals not working (Video Included)

Hello, All. I got my ranger back on the road again and am trying to get everything working on it. The issue I am dealing with right now is the back passenger brake and turning signal is not working. I have included a video demonstrating the issue. I cannot find any valuable information on the...
  12. 95 4.0 EFI ranger not responding when giving it gas when shifting gears or long idle

My 1995 4.0 EFI when I start driving it down the road, it seems to not want to take any gas. When I am pushing the gas pedal, it is as if no gas goes to the engine. When it is idling, I can rev it up, and it does as it supposed to do. After about 10 minutes of idling, it will do the same thing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad