• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 4.0l

Hey guys I need a little help. I just recently got my ranger running after about 2 years ( lost interest with lack of time to work on it) but wife gave me a deadline to have it out of the garage so here I am. I have a 93 4x4 4.0l 5 spd it fires perfect every time but runs rough (sounds cammed)...
  2. 1968 360fe

Has anyone had any success with installing a 360Fe in a 1993 ext cab 4x4? Found what I think would be a great deal on one just wanna make sure it will fit.
  3. Coil springs

Hey guys I have a quick question about the coils on my lift. I have the 5.5 superlift and the front coils are not straight when mounted. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this normal. I don't have the extended radius arms, could that be the problem. I will post a pic if needed when. I get...
  4. Gotta be smarter next time

Hey everyone, first off I would like to say that I messed up pretty good. I and working on my 1993 stx 4x4 and I pulled the engine about a year ago, got sidetracked with work and bought a house and moved among other things and have forgotten where all of my vacuum lines go. I looked at the...
  5. 2000 and up interchange ability

I know the front clip, mirrors and tail lights can be changed out. Can I use the tail gate from the 2000 and up body style on my 1993 extended cab STX
  6. Noob

Hello all I know this is my second post but I have been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to register. First off my name is Daniel and I recently bought a 1993 Ranger stx 4x4 for a grand total price of $400. I look forward to learning alot from all of you and maybe putting my 2 cents...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad