• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. _dj_

trans or torque converter

It's a 94 ranger4x4 4.0 automatic...So I'm getting a grinding/ pinging/ chatter when I put it in any gear.. No noise at all in park or neutral. A few weeks ago when I parked it there was a nice puddle of trans fluid under the truck just assumed the trans went out.. I added a qt of fluid today...
  2. _dj_

Swapping a 94 4.0l auto to manual

Hello all I'm looking into swapping out my automatic to manual.. I'm new to the ford world so I don't know tyranny codes or what all is needed for the swap.. I've done plenty of swaps in european cars but I'm lost on what parts I need to pull this off _dj_
  3. _dj_

Pick up bed is crooked

Ok on my 94 ranger the bed is crooked on the passenger side there is a 3 1/2 inch gap between the bed and the cab.. On the driver-side there is a inch and a half to 2 inch gap. Is the bed adjustable or is something bent? _dj_
  4. _dj_

Hopping feeling

My 94 4.0 has a nasty shake at any speed over 45 mph? I've had the wheels rebalanced fixed a bad lower balljoint and it still does it.. Nothing else appears to be worn out.. Any suggestions _dj_
  5. _dj_

What have you done for your ranger lately?

I took a aft bath for mine today going a transmission flush and filter.. _dj_
  6. _dj_

My 94 ranger daily driver project

Year: 1994 Make: Ford Make: Ranger Drive: 4.0L, Automatic, 4x4 Miles: Your guess is as good as mine I bought the truck 7 months ago for work the bed was banged up and the paint was toast but it ran great. So when my last project got totaled I decided to fix the ranger up. It's my daily driver...
  7. _dj_

Hello from York, pa

Hello my name is dj .. This is my truck right now I've owned it for about 7 months ago.. It's pretty sound mechanically and is rust free. The paint and interior is/ was another story. So I've started redoing the whole truck. _dj_

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad