• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need help identifying an electrical connection

2004 4.0 A tree rat got under the hood and chewed some stuff up pretty good. I was hoping someone could identify the connector (# 1 in the picture) so I know what I'm looking for when I go and order it. Also the hose identified in my picture as #2, I'm thinking that is just a vacuum hose. It...
  2. 04 Ranger-CEL code P0446 question

Starting to do the the run down on this. Fuel cap is good, all vacuum lines appear good so far. I at the point where I getting ready to check the canister purge valve, now I'm a bit confused. I see that there is a Vapor Canister Purge Solenoid and a Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid available. I...
  3. 2004 FX4 Off Road

Just cruising thru the forum and seen the Rare Ranger area. Just wondering, how rare is the FX4 Off Road. I know the level II is less common, but it would be cool to know I own a somewhat desirable truck.
  4. Finally a reason to ask a question

As I finally had a reason to ask a question after registering 3 and half years ago figured I'd say hi all. {brake issues} Been a big fan of the Ranger since my friend bought one new in 93, I finally bought a 96 back in 2002 and drove till last year when the engine spit the bit at just over...
  5. Has anyone ever seen brake pads froze in the caliper mount?

This is on a 2004 4x4. To make a short story long, I had the right front brake dragging, did some testing and was pretty sure it was the caliper and not the hose. So this morning I started on swapping in a new caliper and the brake pads were literally froze into the old caliper mount. Even with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad