• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Teoma

HHO question

is anyone aware of how many CFM of HHO and Oxygen can be produced with a 30 amp current?
  2. Teoma

Vbulletin boards getting hacked

Apparently there have been several boards that someone is hacking using a bot from an IP in Israel. They try to crack passwords and once into an account they send out pm's with links to a virus download site. This is the message that we got at another board that I go to The IP address...
  3. Teoma

twin turbo b2

I know that down at the local wrecking yard there are 2 cars with 2.3 turbos in them. I was wondering if anyone knew the performance specs for these turbos and what would be needed to build a reliable 2.8 twin turbo. I know I would have to make a custom air box and wastegate but any other ideas...
  4. Teoma

Whining noise?

My son had a rather loud dual exhaust system on the 84 B2. Since the wife is driving it now, she didn't like the sound so I put a complete, front to back system on it with some decent mufflers but now we can hear a whining noise through the first 3 gears. Is this normal with these trucks or is...
  5. Teoma

93 mazda 2600 glitch?

The truck runs fine until the temps get up above 35C or in the 90's. It will be driving fine and all of a sudden it just loses power when I try to step on the gas. It usually idles ok but any attempt to up the revs meets with a situation that feels like I just turned the key off...any ideas...
  6. Teoma

couple of issues...

I recently inherited my son's project 83 ranger and his parts truck, a 84 bronco II. The thing is that the bronco was in better shape then the ranger so I resurrected it first. Now the problem that I am having is that the engine was rattling so I pulled the rocker covers and tried adjusting the...
  7. Teoma

looking around for other hosers here?

:yahoo: hey there from the great white north...well the western most part of it anyway. Just another hoser passing through... Anyway, here is my list: 93 mazda 2600i 84 bronco II and a 83 ranger that's an ongoing project.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad