• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8 cooling prob's- thermostat relocation

recently bought my 4th rbv. A 85 pu w/2.8 The temp guage read a little over half way when I drove it home, no big deal. I noticed a leaking water pump. So in changing it I realized the radiater had sevral gashes in it so I replaced it, and while I wuz at it got new hoses and a...
  2. ranger GT?

what's included in a ranger "GT" package other than body kit? just curious
  3. Lookin for exo-cage pics

anyone got some exo-cage ideas or pics. think of doin one on the slegehammer. :icon_welder:
  4. AL newbee

5. Al newbee

this is my truck undergoing a few more things (winch,bumper mods,possible exocage) it has a 475 ci engine dana 44 fromt with moser axles and trac loc. with 8 lug conversion the rear is a dana 60 with a detroit. both have 5.38 gears this truck was built entirely in my back yard by me and my...
  6. AL newbee

Hello everyone. Im glad to finally get time to be a member. Been watchin this site forever. hopefully i can get some pics up soon. (1990 2wd Ranger on 78 f150 frame, 460 44s-many mods)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad