• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chevy leaf swap

I have been reading alot about this swap and picked up a set of 63" chevy leafs from the junk yard most other builds I have seen say to use the belltech shackles I dont want to do the flip looking for lift first question is can you fab your own shackles I have seen trucks with what looks to be...
  2. 63 64 leaf swap

I see alot of talk on here about swaping the stock leafs out for these larger chevy leafs and swaping the shackel what are the dif. aval setups and how much lift and articulation do you gain from them
  3. lifting options

I have a 1995 ext cab 4.0 this is my first 4x4 but I am excited to get into it my problem is not wanting to take 1 step forward and 2 back I would like to start with a lift and locking the axels eventually would like to graduate to a much better set up which seems like (4 link) my question is...
  4. threads

is the a way or place to look to see if threads you have responded to or started have been active/replied to the way I am doing it now is finding the thread and just seeing if any new post have been added has to be a better notification system
  5. 8.8 & dana 35

This being my first 4x4 build I am still gathering my bearings.. With an 8.8 in the rear and dana 35 ttb in front all stock to my knowledge what is the best way to lock this set up.. of course the cheapest would be to Lincoln lock it all but from reading it seems the 8.8 is a decent axel and I...
  6. 4x4 not disengaging

I installed manual locking hubs on front of ranger and 4x4 worked fine but now I can not get it to disengage I can unlock the hubs up front of course but it has the knob inside to change transfer case and the knob turns but nothing with gears change? wondering best way to troubleshoot
  7. 1995 4.0 ext cab

I just purchased a 1995 4.0 ext cab ranger as a project I have never built a 4x4 vehicle before but am pretty mechanically inclined and looking forward to it little overwhelmed on where to start lift, axel upgrade etc
  8. newbie

I just purchased a pretty stock 1995 ext cab 4.0 ranger and am toying with the idea of lifting and tweeking the truck it is not a daily driver and am planning to this over a course of time as $$ comes in to start a project like this where is the to start axel upgrades, lift etc.. I am open to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad