• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. copenranger

Removing Badges

I'm thinking about removing my side ranger badges and tailgate badge. I have them plasti dipped now but i think it would look pretty clean without any badges at all. Just looking for some opinions here and maybe a picture or two?
  2. copenranger

Headlight and windshield wiper problems

Tonight when i turned on my headlights the windshield washer also turned on. First time this has happened. I looked around the truck to see if anyone was messing with me but i could not find a little jumper wire anywhere. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. copenranger

Custom Tuned 2.3?

Thats awesome to hear. I figured that those focus guys had to be able to mod something. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. copenranger

Custom Tuned 2.3?

Okay thanks a lot i can tell its not a popular motor to tune. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. copenranger

Custom Tuned 2.3?

I'm entertaining the the thought of ordering a SCT programmer that also comes with 3 custom tunes for my Duratec. http://www.morepowertuning.com/2005ranger23sf3 Has anyone ever thrown a tune at one of these motors? Results? Ideas? Opinions? I obviously know there are not going to be any big...
  6. copenranger

New Guy From Sacramento

Hi all, my name is Owen and i drive a 2005 xlt. I am a member of the FRF forum and figured i would check this one out too!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad