• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 3.0 Rear main seal replacement, anyone done this ?

I'm not worried about doing the job. Just wonder if there's a few tricks, or pitfalls I may run into before tearing into it ? Thanks in advance !!!
  2. 4x4 switch light bulb replacement

I went through 4 [ages in the search engine, I went to the dealer, and now I'm asking, where/how can I replace that light ? The dealer said you can by a new switch, for $60. That's a spendy bulb.......
  3. Lower valance/fog lights, what fits my 99 ???

I'm reasonably sure 98-00 fit correctly, do I have any other options ? Just not sure if earlier, or later parts will fit. Thanks !!!
  4. Quick dome light question

99 Ranger; should the dome light turn off by dimming then turning off, or should it just go out ? Mine just turns off, and I thought it was new enough to dim ???
  5. Fog Light question

I'm sure it's been covered before, but I looked it up in the search engine more than one way without any luck..... I want to add fog lights to my 99 Ranger 4x4. Under the front I see plugs facing downward on the outside of each frame rail in the area of stock fog lamps. I'm guessing that is the...
  6. Adding A/C no a 1998 ????

Adding A/C to a 1998 ???? I've been on the hunt for some time now for the right Ranger. Went on a more than a couple wild goose chases, only to turn around and go home. Needless to say, finding what I want has not been easy. I'm looking for a late 90's Supercab 2wd, 4cyl., with A/C. I know...
  7. Adding factory CD player

My 1998 has the factory tape deck, can I just add the factory CD player, or is there more to it that ? Thanks !!!!
  8. A few ??? about adding a tach (98)

I've read the wiring should be there, just plug and play. Does it matter if the donor was a 6 and mine is a 4 ? Explorer clusters work as well ? If yes, what years am I looking for ? Thanks !!! Chris 1998 2wd 4 banger
  9. Lumber w/a factory seat ???

I'm in the market for an mid 90's to 05 2wd Ranger. I'm wondering if these trucks, or newer ones, were offered with adjustable lumbar from Ford ?
  10. 3.0 questions...newby

Wondering if you can chime in and tell more about this little V6. I'm in the market for a Ranger pick-up (probably 4x4), and would like to learn the pro's and con's of this engine. I'm buying it for mileage mainly, as I'm sure most people do. I'd like to know what is real world numbers to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad