• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerjunk

04 ranger billet grill install

hi guys anyone have instructions on putting in a billet grill whats involved any:icon_welder: cutting ? please post pics thanks in advance http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_welder.gif
  2. rangerjunk

Tuner for 04 4.0

Hi guys looking at buying a tuner for my 04 4.0 edge automatic 4 x 2 any thoughts? Anyone have one they don't use or want to sale or trade some stuff for? I have a 09 sport parts truck. And lots of Ford stuff??? Let me know thanks. :icon_bounceblue:s
  3. rangerjunk

04 and 09 ranger 5 speed automatic interchange

hi guys i have a 04 ranger 4.o automatic 5 speed edge 4x2 will the trans from the 09 4x 2 4.0 sport 5 speed automatic work with the electronics if not is there a fix for the interchange thanks guys :icon_pepsi:
  4. rangerjunk

04&09 5 speed automatic interchange

Hi guys got a 09 ranger automatic is it the same as a 04 ranger? There both 4.0 and both 5 speed automatics and one is a edge and the other is a sport thanks in advance
  5. rangerjunk

4.0 sohc interchange years

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to the 4.0 sohc I have a 04 ranger 4x2 automatic edge. The motor is shot locked up. What years fit? I've heard that all of them are the same with a intake and valve valve cover swap and some sensors. I have a line of a 99 Explorer 4.0 sohc pretty cheap 400$ ease...
  6. rangerjunk

My new ranger woo hoo

Hi guys just bought my 4th ranger .Its a 04 edge xtra cab 4x2 4.0 sohc automatic.Bad news the motors locked up good news 2400$ super clean 1 owner.They still had the window sticker key fobs and all records of service.My question is what years of the 4.0 sohc fit this truck i heard its 98-05 if i...
  7. rangerjunk

Hi guys im a noob here hows it going ???????

Im looking for a 5 speed for a 89 ranger 2.9 4x2 i think its a m5od anyone in california have one ???? thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad