• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Timmy!!!

Overland style bed cage

Has anyone ever made a bed cage like you see on overlander trucks for a ranger? Allpro makes something similar for Toyota. But I want to be able to mount shocks to it and possibly design to have some rollover protection while I'm out romping in the desert. Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
  2. Timmy!!!

Transmission upgrade

So basically since my last rebuild I've been looking for a new transmission to replace my clunky m5od r-1. From day one I've had issues with this tranny and I thought a rebuild would change that. So has anyone done a fairly bullet proof tranny swap on the 4.0 sohc? I've looked at c4 and c6, T5...
  3. Timmy!!!

Hello!

Hello everyone! Im Zach from Tooele, Ut most people just call me Timmy. I currently own a 2000 ford ranger 2wd that has been through hell and back. Im planning on upgrading to a 4wd ranger here shortly. I also own a 97 expedition that is my DD. Ive been a really big fan of the site for awhile...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad