• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. silence in not always golden

I had a bad Clunck clunck and vibration in the front end when I engaged the 4x4. so I tested the front auto hubs and they were bad. :bawling:. So I chanaged the auto hubs out with new warn's manuals and tested them they lock up fine.:icon_thumby: but now now torque to the front end and no...
  2. Busted something

Truck made a bad noise when I put in 4x4 last night truck vibrated like a bad U-Joint or tire will moving. It took me about 15 min to get the hubs to unlock once I got them to unlock the truck drove fine. Now the t case will engage fine with no noise but the front will not pull. I'm hopping...
  3. No Start when cold

1991 Ranger 4.0 4X4 Auto. Motor out of 93 Exploder been in the truck for 9,000 miles. Truck ran great until the outside temp droped below 30 degrees. Now it will not start when cold. you can start it with starting fluid once in the AM and it will start all day and run fine until the next...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad