• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger302Boss

t5 yoke 28 spline donor car?

im on the way to rebuilt 1st gen ranger, i get a 5.0 and t5 tranny, now i need 28 spline yoke to fits the t5, im looking in the yonk yard a donor car to get that yoke. any suggestions? where to look? thx in advance guys.
  2. Ranger302Boss

Cam Swap Trouble Question.

Hi, what's up. :beer: Yesterday exchanged the camshaft in my Ford Ranger 85 , take a roller one of a 97. :yahoo: i change the timing belt too, just the crank have a mark so i mark the old timing belt whit the pulleys to install the new one exactly like it was. I take the rockers to machining...
  3. Ranger302Boss

Cam Swap.

Hi, everybody. i just pick up a roller camshaft, rocker arms & lifters from a 97 Ford Ranger 2.3l look this picture.
  4. Ranger302Boss

Just another 8.8 swap

Well, this is my 85 Ford Ranger. and this is what i bought... a whole rearend from a 99 explorer. 3.73 lsd, disc brakes. just 90 bucks. :yahoo:
  5. Ranger302Boss

Sooo, Whats the name of this?

Like the title says. instead rear bumper.
  6. Ranger302Boss

1st Gen brake boosted swap question.

hi guys, im going to the swap of 3rd gen front susppension and brakes in a 1st gen ranger. i read a lot above it on this forum, but i cant find if the manual brake pedal its different of the boosted brake pedal. i think yes, just because the master cylinder on de manual brakes take the 2 top...
  7. Ranger302Boss

1985 Ranger 5.0l efi swap question.

I just want to know if anyone swap one 5.0l efi engine (from explorer) in a 1985 ranger , I dont like carbureted , and maybe could help me find topics. I care about the instrumentation in-dash tachometer , the check engine light, obd2 port and abs. ill plan to buy a whole explerer 99 5.0l...
  8. Ranger302Boss

Wires behind the sit

someone could tell me what for are these wires? Its behind the driver sit. Thx in advance.
  9. Ranger302Boss

Hi from Mexico.

Hi guys, im in process to swap my 85 Ford Ranger, i saw this forum some years ago. i used to get tech info just to fix some problems, then i saw a section called (v8 early ranger swap) and i fall in love. but some years ago i was unable to make it. now is not the same story, so youll see some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad