• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Deamers87ford

ext radius arms?

has anyone ever used the oem cross member and moved it mad to fit the extended radius arms? my arms are stock where they bolt to axle and a piece welded on to extend them. any opinions would be great thanks.
  2. Deamers87ford

glad to be back

hey eveyone im back again i now have a explorer sport check out my build thread. also im making a trip to nj this aug to wharton state forest if anyone interested let me know.
  3. Deamers87ford

lil red

well im back in the game lol. this time i got a 92 ford explorer sport first off this will be a slow build but i hope to be driving it soon. id like to take a trip to NJ to do some wheeling. so i got a set of tires to get me excited then i figured i better start lifting this thing lol...
  4. Deamers87ford

hows everyone doing

hey guys just checking in i been stalking the page every now and then right now i own a 04 f150 and 10 focus i am looking for another ranger project but right now i have to finish a 41 ford
  5. Deamers87ford

lift help

hey im looking to order these http://www.jegs.com/i/Skyjacker/825/CHB35/10002/-1 they say lift amount 4-6 well how does it range like that what do you have to do to get 6inch change the coils? are the brackets the same for both size lifts thanks so much
  6. Deamers87ford

1991 ranger ext cab

it started as a bone stock 91 ext cab 4.0 5spd 4x4 manual transfer case that need brakes and ebrake bracket. with 250000 miles when i bought it. after i brought it home fixed it up got it inspected and determined needed bigger tires so i putt 33-12.5 mud rovers under it lol with stock...
  7. Deamers87ford

pa meet

hope everyone can come
  8. Deamers87ford

nice day so we got some pics

went to local park and took a few and my new hurst shifter lol
  9. Deamers87ford

new truck ?

hey guys im looking at this truck http://www.bobruthford.com/VehicleDetails/used-2001-Ford-Super_Duty_F_250-4WD_SuperCab_6_3%2F4_Ft_Box_XL-Dillsburg-PA/1702792593 could you guys tell me what you think and what i should look for i worried that it was beat hard but i really like the truck and my...
  10. Deamers87ford

help with tach install

where is the tach test connecter on a 91 4.0 ranger i had it hooked up to tan/yellow wire going into instrment panel but its not working also my tach has a black green red and white wires what are they all black ground green signal white light power red? its a autometer
  11. Deamers87ford

lets get this started

im looking to start a huge meet n greet for pa and any surrounding states that want to join. It needs to be huge. id like to do it at park city shopping center parking lot then have a cruise to longs park for photos and hanging out maybe bbq or something. looking to do it around july...
  12. Deamers87ford

considering getting these

might get these for 600 is that a fair price and how would they look on a 91 ranger anyone have them on 2nd gen? http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/2783418660.html
  13. Deamers87ford

inspection

well trucks off getting inspected lets hope all goes good lol
  14. Deamers87ford

tire question

hey guys my truck now has 33 12.5 tires on it right now im looking to get a set of 35 14.5 do you think my truck could clear these or not truck has 3inch body lift and a 4inch suspension its a 91 ext cab 4wd 4.0 5spd
  15. Deamers87ford

little bit of a change

from this to this
  16. Deamers87ford

just took some pics

just sitting there waiting for me to put on James duff lift i have. its my dd so i cant do it until i have another vehicle i cant pick a color any suggestions i thinking a dark blue or maybe yellow idk need some help
  17. Deamers87ford

parts for sale in pa

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/pts/2529629551.html let me know if ya need anything
  18. Deamers87ford

Pa meet n greet

Looking to have one in aug not sure on date yet looking to have at park city
  19. Deamers87ford

help fast

hey guys so my trucks been pushing all my coolent out the over flow tank. i have replaced t stat, water pump, head gaskets. could it be the radiator? please help i need a car to drive again
  20. Deamers87ford

hedman hedders

Headers On my headers from hedmen how do I plug the 2nd o2 sensor n the plug on the header

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad