• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What is this box?

I was pushing my horn button down and it wouldn't make a sound but I could hear it trying. So I pressed down hard and sparks started popping from the back of it and then nothing. I checked my horn fuse relay and it's fine. The blue wire was completely broken off when I removed the button, and I...
  2. Neutral safety switch location

I ran the paperclip method for my 1992 Ford ranger 2.9l automatic engine and got a code of 67; which is the neutral safety switch, but I can't find it on the truck. Please help! I realized that I didn't touch the brake will doing the KOEO test either, could that be the problem?
  3. My truck is running rich and won't crank!

I have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a 2.9 Liter Engine and for the last 4 months my truck has been running rich. I had my Fuel Pressure Regulator changed, replaced Air and Fuel Filters, changed my Coolant Temperature Sensor and Intake Air charge Sensor and now it won't crank. I tried cranking the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad