• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pita water pump

2.9 b2 are these darn things welded in. I have been trying to get the fan clutch deal off and my map gas torch and $12 air hammer with a 1gal air tank isn't getting me anywhere. Is there anything else I can try to get this off.
  2. obd2 Bluetooth adapter.

Just wondering if anybody has used them or heard anything about them. I orderd one off of amazon just a $22 deal. And download the torque app for my phone (not the paid version) just wondering what to expect. My valid argument to my wife was its my birthday present other than that I ccouldn't...
  3. high idle problems

My ldle screw is backed down all the way ive gone threw a dozen cans of carb cleaner still nothing. Ive thore my tb apart countles times and cleaned it. My cables dont have any roughnes to them. But im still idling at 1200. Its done this sence day one and I cant think of any thing else to do...
  4. door sticker decoding

Im in need of front hubs and axle joints but cant seem to find a solid answer on what front end I have. Ford dealer said d35 but I cant seem to find d35 parts for my b2. My door sticker is there but where in the world do I go to decode it and I belive 3.73 axle ratio. Build date 01/90
  5. newbski form Michigan.

Im from the rust belt. Got a 1990 b2 4x4 never been happier with anything. 1997 explorer 5.0 lifted 3 inches. Plans are to lift the b2 6 inches for wheeling and lower the explorer 3 inches and rip the trans,transfer case and front axle out and make a go fast explorer/sleeper.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad