• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Idle issues driving me crazy

So 1999 b3000 flex. 5 speed First issues was it started and idled fine. But when coasting to a stop I would push the clutch in and the idle would drop to maybe 400 the truck would bog for a second and it would go back to its normal idle. Otherwise the truck ran great and even passed a...
  2. throttle problems

1999 b3000 with the flex engine. I have a few problems. I have replaced the IAC and it has newer motorcraft plugs and wires. First problem I have is sometimes when I am coming to a stop, disengage the clutch and coast the idle drops to 400-500rpms and the truck seems like it wants to die. even...
  3. Truck RPM drop almost dies

Just picked up a B3000 truck. Runs and drives great, besided the idle issue. On cold start it idles at 1000 like it should. After warmed up I believe it is about 750. The problems is when Im driving down the road and come to a stop after the truck has warmed up. I will being coming to a stop...
  4. Bad Transmission?

So im picking up a 95 ranger 2.3 5 speed. Guy says the trans is trash. This is a coworkers truck. He says that it will start and run fine with the clutch in. But once you let off the clutch it will jolt and die like it is stuck in gear. Even if you have it in gear and try to take off it does the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad