• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cutting cat???

well im thinkin of cuttin the cat off my truck due to i live in canada altho do i need to keep it due to a o2 sensor its a 87 bronco II with a 2.9 there is a tube going to the cat from somewhere in the engine bay is this needed or can i just cut it and plug it off??
  2. what other leafs can i run other then exploder

im looking to run a diff leaf spring in the rear of my b2 i have a 4" lift block back there but i would much rather eliminate it with just a spring is there any spring out of a different vehicle that will at least give me a 3" lift or even a 2" other then exploder springs??
  3. How to remove clutch and break pedal??

ok so im getting all that i need to do a mitsu swap into my 87 bronco. the tranny and all parts are comin out of a 85 now i have everything out that i needed to get out other then the pedals. i took the c clip off the one end and tried sliding the clutch pedal to the left to slide it out for the...
  4. Gear shift lever Q's FM145

ok so i picked up my parts beast and figured out that the shifter was well broken or really loose i mean i can get the thing to shift but the shifter swings from left to right can you buy the shifter assembly or does any one have a fix or maybe an assembly they want to sell me? would a fm146...
  5. B2 a4ld to fm145 drive shaft Q

so i have a 87 b2 with a4ld im running a one piece rear shaft im swapping in a fm145 from my donor b2 i understand the front drive shaft will be fine but the rear can i still use my one peice or do i have to use the one out of the donor. also for the front can i use the one im runing currently...
  6. back yard tranny removal/install

well here is the deal i just picked up a donor truck but i have to get the tranny out. its a stock b2 woul dit possible with the truck on jack stands to lift it enough to get it out?? then its going into my 6" lifted b2 so that will be no issue
  7. What tranny to switch to

What is needed for a Fm146 or M5od swap ok well here is my perdicament my a4ld is toast in my 87 bronco II with the 2.9. now i want to go manual ive read that the fm146 and the m5od will both work and i should be able to keep both drive shafts the same due to the trannies being the same length...
  8. where to buy d28 outter axle shafts

well i need to know where i can buy d28 outtter axle shafts???? thanks
  9. my DD

well here she is in action showin a little flex still has more to go. but its a good little unit
  10. 2.9 not idleing right

well i have a 2.9 the motor runs fine under load but the minute its down to idle it runs very low rpms and sputtery and sometimes stalls. it also stalls when its a quick deceleration again load to idle condition there are no vacuum hoses disconnected or cracked. still have to see if the lower...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad