• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2011 Sport 4.0. ABS sensor

So it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve worked on my truck. Mostly due to frustration, but work keeps me busy. I replaced both calipers and now the brakes are no longer locking up and causing traction control issues. My new challenge is the anti lock brake working when I press the brake pedal...
  2. 2011 Ranger 2wd Sport 4.0

It all started when I decide to replace my brakes and rotors. I was getting a shake when I braked. However, when I took the wheels off, I was missing a caliper bolt on the driver side. So everytime I braked, the caliper had play in it. I last had this truck in the garage in November to replace a...
  3. Transmission Lines Rusted. 2011 4.0L

My transmission lines rusted on my 2011 Ranger 4.0. Are these hard to change?
  4. 2011 Ranger- ABS and Traction light on after brake change

I replaced all my brakes4 wheel disc, and rotors and wheel bearings. I now have the abs light and traction light on since the change. Any idea why this may have happened?
  5. 2011 Ranger e brake replacement.

I have a 2011 Ranger 2wd with disc brakes on all wheels. I am replacing all my brakes. I have however been stopped in my shoes be the replacement of the emergency brake shoes. WTH? Is there a special way to install these. I removed one side and small trying to install new ones. Is there a...
  6. 2011 Ranger- Misfire or Tranny Slip?

I know this sounds like a silly question but I'm not sure what my issue is. It only happens once in a while. A few days back it did it four times within a couple of minutes. My V6 Ranger has 120000kms on it. It's an automatic. This only happens at highway speed. I will be driving along and bang...
  7. 2011 Ranger 4.0 Litre. Fuel Pump Whine

I hope this is the right section to post this. I have a 2011 Ranger with 80000 kms on it and it sounds like the fuel pump is whining. Not all the time, occasionally. Whether I'm idling or driving the noise stays the same tone. I can also hear it when I first turn the key, it whines for a couple...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad